UPCI Global Missions
TESOL/TEFL Teaching Certification
St. Louis, MO
July 13-18, 2020
Providing a PATHWAY to the Harvest. Creating a COMMUNITY of Laborers.
- Share in what God is doing around the world.
- If you meet the following conditions, you’re qualified to apply for GM Associated Minister status.
- Do you have a UPCI ministerial license? Are you in good standing with your district? Do you take overseas ministry trips?
- Interested in teaching and training in overseas Bible schools?
- Want to be part of establishing strong indigenous churches through education efforts?
Get connected with the team!
NEXT STEPS PROGRAM
- Ready to spend 8 weeks moving a little deeper into missions from AYC?
- Interested in a summer program that includes training and the opportunity to do the work of a missionary?
The Next Steps program is likely for you.
ASSOCIATES IN MISSIONS
- Ready for a 2-12 month overseas appointment?
- Need to raise funds or have a way to work while you’re on the field?
Submit your AIM application today.
Processing can take 8-12 weeks, so don’t delay.
- Want to use your skills, talents and life experience? Does location matter?
Check out our Go!Center. If you don’t see anything listed that catches your attention, fill out the AIM Interest Form and one of our volunteer Go!Center coaches will get back to you.
Is NEXT STEPS your next right step?
During this program, it was not a country or nation that took hold of my heart, but it was individual souls that one by one embedded themselves into the depths of my heart. It truly is such an amazing and indescribable experience to shift your burden for a country into a burden for a people. And because of this, I will never be the same.
I felt the call to missions, but it seemed out of reach. Next Steps made missions tangible, and I realized it is more than possible! You don’t have to be the most talented; you just have to be willing to serve. This program is amazing and it is making missions a reality for those who may need a bit of a boost moving forward.
Interested in receiving a 60 or 100 hour TESOL Certificate so you can teach English abroad on AIM or while you’re preparing for your overseas appointment?
2020 CERTIFICATION — JULY 13-18